Security & Maintenance
Security & Maintenance are the 2 most important processes to keep your website safe and updated throughout the year.
Security and Maintenance Includes:
- Installation and configuration of WordPress specific security software packages.
- WordPress security analysis and configurations specific to your website.
- 24/7 Security monitoring.
- WordPress core file updates as available.
- WordPress plugins updated as available.
- Automated additional scheduled backups to an offsite secure location of your essential website files for quick disaster recovery.
We keep up with the ever-changing technology which protects your website files against new threats, viruses, and malware.
The best Security Programs for WordPress are:
- iThemes Security
- BulletProof Security
I use the combination of iThemes Security and Wordfence for the best overall free security on all of my sites.
On top of that, our hosting integrates powerful SiteLock features so you’re set from day one:
- SiteLock Security
- Advanced CDN
- SiteLock WAF
The secure backup of your website includes:
- Downloaded .ZIP Archives of files to my hard drive – For further security, a backup of your files are downloaded to my hard drive; this allows for instant, offline access to your files.
- Automatic Backups – Site Backup and Restore tool automatically makes a daily backup copy of your site to help protect you from data loss.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly – Recover files from long, medium, and short-term backup archives, giving you a greater chance of finding the version you are looking for, instead of multiple copies of the same version.
- Restore – Restore files automatically by replacing current files with the backed up versions. Browse or search to find exactly the files you want to restore.
- Restore Databases and Tables! – Restore MySQL databases. You can even select individual tables to restore. Sleep better at night knowing you can recover your database in an emergency.
- Recover Single or Multiple Files – Quickly select individual files or groups of files and folders you want to recover.