- Set a Featured Video
Having a “Featured Video” on your Facebook Page is the newest must-have for businesses. It will appear at the top of your About box in the upper left area of your page, and also at the top of your Page’s Videos section.
To set a featured video for your Page:
- upload the video you’d like to display into your Video section.
- Click Videos below your Page’s cover photo
- Click Add Featured Video
- Select the video you want to feature and click Add Featured Video
- Once you do that, you can click the pencil icon at the top right of the Featured Video on the Videos tab to add a description to your video. It is particularly important to add a description to your Featured Video, since anyone who clicks to watch the video will see it. Think of it as a “call to action”. The description wording also shows up in search engine results!
Note: This feature isn’t available to Pages that have age or country restrictions.
- Add a Call-to-Action
A Call-to-Action button is a way to get your Facebook audience to interact with your business. This allows you to display a specific “thing for people to do” next to your page’s Like button. Currently these are the Call-to-Action buttons available on Facebook: Book Now, Contact Us, Use App, Play Game, Shop Now, Sign Up, Watch Video. Some of the things you can use these buttons for is to advertise and sell a product, drive traffic to your website, book an appointment with you, or show a video related to your business. You can add a call to action to your Page at no cost.
To set up a Call-to-Action button, simply go to your Facebook page’s cover photo and click Create Call to Action. Also, you can set up a separate call to action for website, iPhone and Android users.
- Allow People to Privately Message Your Page
While this feature has been around for a while, some businesses don’t realize its value. Think of messaging as a great reputation-management tool. People might be more likely to click the Message button on your page with a complaint before posting something publicly on your page.
To enable this feature, go to your page’s General settings and check the box to allow people to privately message your page.